Applying for funding is quick and easy. Once you know the amount of funding you want, you can apply using the electronic application below or with the assistance of our on-site expert staff. The lender is Resurs Bank AB.
There are many benefits to an account. The first invoice will not be sent until the month following the month of purchase (30-60 days payment period), in which case you can pay the full amount without interest or costs, or choose a flexible installment (3, 12, 24, 48 or 72 months). Whatever payment period you choose, there will be no extra charge to pay off the remaining debt in advance. If you want to make additional purchases in your account, you will be able to do so without a separate new application.
Electronic application for funding
The credit application will be processed within 24 hours and you will receive an e-mail. We process applications on weekdays and also on weekends. Fill out the form carefully and note the following:
– Please review your account terms and payment options before applying.
– We recommend running the application with Internet Explorer in a Windows environment.
– Check that your ID has been filled out correctly.
– Check that the phone number and email address are correct.
– Note the difference between gross and net income (gross = before taxes, net = after taxes).
– If you are retired, choose a permanent employment relationship and fill in when you retired. To be filled in as an employer “Retired”.
Standard European consumer credit data
(If the prospectus or account terms do not open in your browser, you may need Adobe Reader.)
If you receive a positive decision, you can contact the nearest point of sale. Please bring a valid ID.
If you have any questions about the application, financing options or account conditions, please contact Resurs Bank’s customer service, tel. 09 622 4308 (Mon-Fri 8 am-6pm).